The Tambellup Hotel was built in the Edwardian period with a touch of Art Nouveau in the early 1900's.
The proprietors, Ben & Maxine will welcome you into their magnificent 2 storey hotel, containing a wonderful homely atmosphere, with clean single & double rooms. There is a very comfortable loungeroom to enjoy endless movies, TV, books, magazines, or just relax on the balcony with a drink or cuppa.
The icy cold beer is clean & crisp with many comments from locals, guests, & passing trade of their appreciation.
There is a large meal menu plus a collection of wines to choose from. Maxine cooks all real PUB meals or whatever requested, with organic produce used from her own garden which you can stroll around & enjoy as well. Many chefs from Perth have tried to steal her "Chicken Parmagana" recipe, but to no avail! There is also rotisserie chickens with homemade marinade, stuffing, & coating available on Friday nights. Pre-orders are appreciated.
Enjoy the cool summer breezes in the beer garden, or warm cozy log fires in the winter.
Please visit our "Happy Pub" & we will welcome you with a smile!
- Being part of the lively atmosphere at Bunbury's Rose Hotel .
- Taking in a Sunday Session at Seashells Caves House.
- Spending an afternoon tasting some of the region's best drops.
- Taking a walk through the majestic tall tree karri forests of Pemberton.
- Walking through a carpet of wildflowers during spring in Mt Barker – over 500 varieties exist here, with 30 or 40 found nowhere else in the world.