Situated in the heart of the south west 30km south of Margaret River and on the doorstep of the Hamelin Bay and the Boronup Forest ,the Karridale Tavern offers that perfect destination for lunch,dinner or just an ice cold beer or glass of one of our local wines.
While famous for its real pub food menu there is also 10 beers on tap and a selection of local wines by the glass, tab facilities pool table, juke box and a takeaway bottlemart store.
A large alfresco area with plenty of room for family friendly activities on the lawn is available.
Karridale Tavern is a must stopover while visiting the local wineries or staying in Margaret River, Augusta or Hamelin Bay or any of the local caravan parks or accommodation.
- Being part of the lively atmosphere at Bunbury's Rose Hotel .
- Taking in a Sunday Session at Seashells Caves House.
- Spending an afternoon tasting some of the region's best drops.
- Taking a walk through the majestic tall tree karri forests of Pemberton.
- Walking through a carpet of wildflowers during spring in Mt Barker – over 500 varieties exist here, with 30 or 40 found nowhere else in the world.