Located at 47-49 Throssell Street Collie, the "Freddy" as referred to by locals is a short five minute stroll into the town centre.
Our heritage style hotel offers accommodation, meals and bar service. Upstairs we have Single and Twin room accommodation available, each including a reverse cycle air con, T.V., fridge and balcony access from some rooms.
Our Kitchen is open seven days a week for lunch and dinner offering fabulous food, friendly service and comfortable dining.
We have a large dining /function room inside and also a spacious beer garden outside allowing us to cater to extra large or small functions for our customer's occasions and events.
Our bar, dining, beer garden and toiletries all have wheel chair access allowing everyone to enjoy what we have to offer.
Lastly we have our famous "Sunday Session "each Sunday afternoon featuring live entertainment for all to enjoy.
- Being part of the lively atmosphere at Bunbury's Rose Hotel .
- Taking in a Sunday Session at Seashells Caves House.
- Spending an afternoon tasting some of the region's best drops.
- Taking a walk through the majestic tall tree karri forests of Pemberton.
- Walking through a carpet of wildflowers during spring in Mt Barker – over 500 varieties exist here, with 30 or 40 found nowhere else in the world.