There's a good variety of beer on offer
and a daily buffet provides an excellent
choice of grub. Accommodation
is available in Boab rooms located
behind the dining room or River rooms
(elevated of course) offering river views.
- Visiting Whim Creek Pub and hear the tale of the beer-drinking camel.
- Four wheel driving to Cape Leveque and learning more about indigenous culture. At the end of the day return to Broome and enjoy dinner and live entertainment at Divers Tavern.
- Checking out the interesting memorabilia and enjoying a pub meal at the Crossing Inn .
- Taking a camel ride along Broome's famous Cable Beach .
- Exploring the dramatic gorges, secret canyons and enticing rock pools of Karijini National Park and the magical Bungle Bungle range.