The Bullfinch Hotel is under New Ownership.
Fancy a drink or even spend a few days away from the hustle and bustle, where the folks are friendly and will not deny your four legged mate a refreshing drink on the verandah either!
Come visit us at the Bullfinch Hotel and experience the laid back country life.
The Hotel was built in the 30s and just 33kms north of Southern Cross.
View pictures of bygone days scattered around the Main Bar and Pool Room.
Single, Twin and Double rooms, nothing fancy but clean and at reasonable rates with simple breakfast included or cook your own on the Barbie.
Dining room seats 30, tasty meals all sensibly priced.
Cold Beer and a large variety of Spirits available.
On a hot day enjoy sitting outside on the Alfresco Verandah and be cooled by the Mist fan, or on cold days there is a warm fire to sit by and toast your toes.
Add your name to the Bar Rail.
Come for a laugh or tell us a joke, about your trip or where you come from, we are always happy to have a chat. We look forward to seeing you.
- Stopping into the Hyden Hotel for a refreshment and then go on to visit Wave Rock. Stretching 100 metres long and 15metres high, it resembles a giant wave about to crash.
- Visiting the Prospectors and Miners Hall of Fame in Kalgoorlie and chat with the locals over lunch at the Palace Hotel.
- Hitting the red dirt for a close up view of Mount Augustus – twice the size of Uluru.
- The squeaky white sand of Esperance beaches make these the best in the country.
- Immersing yourself in colour during the annual wildflower season.