Situated on the Banks of the Tranquil Irwin River, only a few minutes walk from the Town Centre or the Spectacular Unspoilt Beaches is the Priory Hotel.
Just 355km north of Perth on the Pristine Coast Line we call Australias Coral Coast lies the Historical Port Town of Dongara/Port Denison. Perfect First Overnight Stay Driving out of Perth heading North or a Great Place to stay on your list night or two heading South to Perth. Experience the Unique Heritage Region. Explore the unspoilt beaches or swim in the turquoise ocean. Sample the Local Fresh Produce including Fresh Crayfish (Lobster) Marron and a variety of local Fish or try your luck at catching your own along our vast coastline or sheltered river.
The Priory Hotel has 21 recently refurbished rooms ranging from our Superior Double Ensuite Rooms, Family Rooms and Budget Twin Rooms.
- Guest Swimming Pool
- Fresh Linen
- Rooms serviced daily
- Bathroom amenities provided
- Mini Bars in all Ensuite Rooms
- TVs and Fridges in all Guest Rooms
- Guest Breakfast Room and Kitchenette
- Guest BBQ Facilities
- Internet Hot Spot and Guest Internet Access
- Fully Licensed Colonial Bar
- Intimate A La Carte Restaurant
- Automatic Teller Facilities
- Accept all major Credit Cards
- Live Entertainment on Most Weekends
- Ample Safe Car Parking
- 24 Hour On Site Management
- Huge landscaped beer garden
- Friendly Local Staff
- 3 Function rooms. Ideal for corporate seminars and weddings
- Buy one AHA award winning steak sandwich and get a free middy or the second one half price.
- Stay two nights and get the third night free.
*Valid until 1 March 2010. Conditions apply
View printable version
Contact: Wayne Martin
Tel:08 9927 1090
Fax: 08 9927 1090
Address: 11 St Dominics Rd Dongara WA 6525
- A good night out at the Freemason's Hotel in Geraldton.
- Stopping in at the Cervantes Pinnacles Motel for lunch before heading to the Pinnacles – fascinating limestone formations in the Nambung National Park.
- Going swimming with the biggest fish in the world – the whale shark.
- Exploring the red rock cliffs of Nature's Window at Kalbarri National Park.
- Meeting the friendly dolphins at Monkey Mia in the Shark Bay World Heritage Area.